Amazing acceleration performance supported by the ceramic ball
BOUSEI means corrosion-proof in Japanese. Using the ceramic ball, BOUSEI SiC Ball Bearing is not only extremely lighter but also stiffer and slicker compared to the traditional bearings using steel. By decreasing the friction of bearing, you will be able to shorten the time for the spin to get its peak, which is likely to bring you the higher speed in spinning. This leads to an increase in initial lure velocities and improved casting distance.
We have improved the corrosion prevention level by 200% compared to our former model in order to increase the basic performance of the SiCBB.
*Lubrication with oil is absolutely imperative in order to sustain with the instantaneous extreme high spinning speed. Please use our F-Zero products in order to keep the best spinning performance and please do not use it dried.
- 12 Calcutta 100 / 101 (1154 with spool), Scorpion DC 1000 / 1001, 09 Calcutta Conquest DC200 / 201, 09 Scorpion XT 1500 / 1501, Aldebaran Mg / Mg7, Conquest 100 – 250 (including DC), Scorpion 1000 / 1001 (including Mg), Metanium XT, Antales Ver 2 / 5 / AR / DC / DC7, 12 Antales, 07 Metanium Mg / Mg7 (including DC), Axis 100 / 101, Speed Master, 13 Metanium series
- Zillion (NOT Zillion HLC), Alphas 150H / ito / Type-F, PIXY – Airy Red, Silver Mica, Millionaire CV-Z / X (103-253 L) / Ryoga / Ito Mono Block / Nanbu-Hyakushiki, Bay Casting SP / SW, TD-Z / X / S U.S.TRAIL / Ito / Type-R / R+
- Bearing 1: OD 10mm, ID 3mm, W 4mm
- Bearing 2: OD 10mm, ID 3mm, W 4mm
- Bearing 1: OD 11mm, ID 5mm, W 4mm
- Bearing 2: OD 8mm, ID 3mm, W 4mm